Sunday, May 16, 2010

A happy runner


Hi Bridget,

Our short session yesterday was a bit of an eye opener for me and I think it made me put everything thats going on right now into perspective.

You made me look at the bigger picture and made me realise that I actually do not have a 'problem' :)

I really liked how you suggested little changes in my diet (and how they can have a big effect on weight loss/maintaining healthy weight and having enough energy for training).

It's good to hear your own stories re: training/overtraining/stress/eating and it made me realise that I am not so different from other people.

I loved the animal cards, generally not into that kinda stuff (too spiritual for me) but the cards definitely applied to me and I am amazed that you got me 'figured' out just from one short phone conversation and a few emails and sms, you really know your stuff:)

Even if I already knew some of the things that you told me in the meeting yesterday, I think its sometimes important to hear it from someone else to realise whats actually going on.

I was more positive after talking to you yesterday and I am confident that I am able to incorporate those little changes into my everyday life (ie. chill out more and let othe people take control).

I think that I got so much more than just diet advice out of that one session with you, thanks heaps:)

Freya :)

If you'd LOVE the opportunity to have a PASSIONATE expert take a look at your situation- what you are CURRENTLY doing and where you want to be- I would LOVE to hear from you!
Normally I only take on clients for a minimum of 4 months however, my experience with Freya has reminded me I can serve people greatly in just 1 session if they feel they can implement the advice themselves.
So, if you would like some advice, please contact me for an appraisal :)

Email bridget@newleafnutrition.com.au

My passion is to help you find YOUR "Path of least resitance" to the Energy, Body, Health and Fitness you'd LOVE! :)


Mwah! xoxoxoo

BridgetJane
Food Body Lifesyle Guru

www.newleafnutrition.com.au

No comments: