Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flowers and Sunshine after surviving Cancer??

The journey with Emma, as all of my client journeys are, has been incredibly profound. I am so honoured and blessed to share such amazing experiences with such gorgeous people.

I LOVE what I do, never take for granted how much people open up and share with me and constantly feel renewed, enlivened and INSPIRED by the transformation I get to witness in each person! :)

I just LOVE that they end up being able to see themselves as I did from the very beginning! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you Emma!

You will always be close to my heart gorgeous!

xoxo

"I was in a pretty low place emotionally, physically & mentally before I met Bridget. I went through cancer at the age of 25 & I’m now in my second year of remission. People perceive that after surviving cancer that your life must be flowers & sunshine...this was not the case for me.

I struggled emotionally & mentally to pick up my life again. I became extremely low in confidence from putting on extra weight & with physical scarring from operations.

Then I found Bridget this beautiful bubbly being! We clicked & both had a lot of the same views on life. I knew the person I wanted to be but just couldn’t see out of the dark & I would keep putting the brake on to move forward in my life therefore continually self sabotaging my life. Bridget helped me to really see myself & realise my beauty. She helped me to stop just imagining what I want in my life & how to actually take the steps to make it happen. It really helped me through that time to have someone there to talk through all sorts of issues from an objective perspective.

Through the months with Bridget I learnt a lot about nutrition & I have now adapted a great healthy & easy way to eat that gives me so much more energy. However the biggest lesson was...... that the emotional & mental aspects of you need to be in balance before a physical change can be made, to really be ultimately happy.

I am now the strongest emotionally & mentally I have been in years! Bridget helped me to get on the right path. I will be forever grateful.

Thank you Bridget, Love you :) xx
" Emma. O, Nambour, QLD

BridgetJane
Food Body Lifestyle Guru
Writer, Speaker, Consultant

Become a
FACEBOOK FAN
Follow me on Twitter

www.newleafnutrition.com.au

http://bridgetthompson.blogspot.com
http://bridget-jane.blogspot.com



Sunshine Coast, QLD


"Your health is everything...Discover your TRUE health potential"


No comments: